자유 게시판 > Kelly Clarkson has 'no regrets' after divorcing Brandon Blackstock

본문 바로가기

HOME > 회사소개 > 자유 게시판 > Kelly Clarkson has 'no regrets' after divorcing Brandon Blackstock

회사소개

자유 게시판

Kelly Clarkson has 'no regrets' after divorcing Brandon Blackstock

페이지 정보

작성자 Raina 작성일24-03-26 11:23 조회1,552회 댓글0건

본문

There are books on customer service, marketing, finance, human resource management, networking, selling, etc. You name the business topic and I guarantee there are a number of books that have been written about how to do it and apply it to your business.

The Commission determined in its ruling late last year that Blackstock had acted as an unlicensed talent agent for Clarkson when he helped get her a job as a coach on NBC's The Voice, as well as a deals with a Billboard Music Awards and endorsements for Wayfair and Norwegian Cruise Lines.

She previously won a $2.6 million judgment against Blackstock from the California Labor Commission after it ruled in November 2023 that he charged her commissions on business deals that he was not properly licensed to make.

People are so hungry to know how to do something or find that one nugget of information that will put them over the top that they pay big bucks in the form of books, conferences and seminars to find out. There is big business to be had in telling all "the little secrets to success."

The three-time Grammy winner filed a cross-complaint against Blackstock, 47, as well as his father Narvel Blackstock's management company Starstruck Entertainment in Los Angeles County Superior Court, according to Rolling Stone.

Clarkson fought back in November 2020 by getting the California Labor Commission involved in the dispute. She accused Blackstock of violating California's Talent Agencies Act, which requires a license as a talent agent before booking deals for clients.

For example, you should choose the correct business name. So you ask, if there are no secrets, why are some businesses successful and others are not? That is a great question and I have some experience and theories about the answer.

The ruling only took into account deals made from October 20, 2019, to the end of Clarkson's association with Blackstock, and the Commission ruled that he must pay his ex-wife $2,641,374 for unlawful commissions he collected.

I paused for a minute as if trying to decide if I was really going to tell him "my secrets". I leaned in and responded in a whisper, "The secret to my business success is..." pregnant pause, "...there is no secret." I looked left and then right to see if anyone might be eavesdropping on our conversation.

Ten years old, that is a major milestone for any company. In fact, I read recently that only 3% of new companies make it to 10 years. As part of the celebration of this event, we decide to upgrade the Customized Guys business.

The California Labor Commissioner Lilia Garcia-Brower rejected her request to have her ex-husband pay back commissions he received for helping to get her popular talk show The Kelly Clarkson Show off the ground. Notably, the judgment against Blackstock didn't go as far as Clarkson had hoped.

One quick thought on business names and I don't mean to offend anyone, but there are some words that have been overused and therefore are really no longer effective in a business name. I have often made the argument that any business that uses the word "creative" in their name isn't very creative. A couple that come to mind are "global", "solutions" and "creative".

A business name often reflects the competitive advantage of that business. Or "Affordable Logo Apparel" emphasizes price as a competitive advantage. For example, "Main Street Embroidery" emphasizes the business location. "Mary's Embroidery" puts the emphasis on the business owner, Mary, as the thing that makes it most unique.

Also, embroidery is not a word that rolls off the tongue easily when you are talking to people or answering the phone. However, there can be a disadvantage to using a descriptive word like embroidery. First of all, it is very hard to spell, which may make it more challenging for people to find and do business with you.

There is even a bestselling book called "The Secret" which implies that once you know the secret, your life can and will change for the better (I have my doubts.) I'm sure it is a question that gets asked of anyone who enjoys some level of success whether it is in business, athletics, the fine arts, education, relationships, etc.

Everything you need to know is available for the taking. And now with the Internet, it is even more readily available. Truth is, when it comes to successful small business ownership, as well as success in other endeavors, there are no secrets. Everything you need to start, grow, operate and run a business has already been published.

For example, BlankJerseys dot com was not available. Therefore, we went to Blank-Jerseys dot com. If not, you may have to consider an alternative or an alternative url. It has already been purchased by someone. Adding the dash (-) in the middle made it unique enough that it was available for purchase. Is your potential company name available as a .com? A final consideration is the URL or web address.

In my industry, embroidery is a common descriptive word that many business owners use. The advantage is obvious-using a word like that makes it very clear what you do. Another consideration is the use of a descriptive word or phrase.

When you have any kind of inquiries about exactly where as well as tips on how to make use of seo package, you are able to e-mail us from the site.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

굿빌더
본사 : 광주광역시 광산구 평동산단로 143번길 10
전남지사 : 전라남도 보성군 조성면 수당길 17-3
T. 062)959-2211,2900 F.062)959-2212
Copyright © 대경제이엠. All rights reserved.